We believe in empowering logistics for successful companies. Our software-as-a-service platform enables our customers to manage and control transportation and supply chain activities. Our customers don’t have to choose between cost-efficiency or competitive advantage – they always get both. Some of the finest supply chains in the world run Centiro. Why shouldn’t you?
Centiro and IBM
About the partnership
Centiro's IBM-validated Ready for Smarter Commerce solution allows IBM® WebSphere Commerce customers to integrate with Centiro, a leading-edge cloud-based supply chain solution including Transportation Management, E-commerce Fulfillment, Service Delivery, Reverse Logistics and Supply Chain Visibility. Some of the best supply chains in the world run Centiro and customers don’t have to choose between cost-efficiency or competitive advantage – they always get both.
About the Centiro Solution
Want your e-commerce to go places? Our best in class cloud based solution for delivery management is used by retailers, brand manufacturers and logistics service providers in more than 65 countries. Centiro believes in empowering logistics for successful companies. With us a customer can think global, yet offer online shoppers a consistent and personalized delivery experience. It's a plug-and-play setup, offering a world-class portfolio of carrier networks. You plug in us once – we plug in the world for you.
Centiro empowers logistics for successful ecommerce companies by:
- Providing a robust, scalable and multi-tenant logistics architected cloud platform
- Having a portfolio of global, regional and local carrier networks and service delivery providers
- Providing a single enterprise view and visibility of last mile deliveries through all channels and carriers
- Supporting multiple delivery and return channels
- Integrating last mile delivery into retailers customer-facing commerce solutions, and bridge the gap between the retailer, the carrier and the consumer
- Allowing the consumer to purchase, take delivery, or return a product through the channels of their choice
- Measuring last mile delivery key metrics and provide customer feedback